we believe in the power of people in local communities to create and sustain cities as great places to live and work, and that cities are the powerhouses of national economies and competitiveness in the 21st century.
Since 2009 we have worked with government, industry and academic stakeholders to empower citizens, enable civic leaders and drive sustainable economic growth via digital innovation for industries. We offer:
- Insights and Applied Research: Thought Leadership on the issues and opportunities for cities to create empowered, creative and globally connected communities of innovation.
- Transformation and Change Practitioners: Digital Transformation, Change Management and Innovation Program Design Services via our curated Communities of Practice 'The Collaborative@Future Cities'
We operate as a not-for-profit Social Enterprise where the Institute and its members collaborate to quickly react to new opportunities and are facilitated to form consortia projects that deliver real outcomes for Cities and Public Sector Organisations.
TransforMATION and Change Services
- Program Design and Management
- Transformation/Change Management
- Digital Advisory and Governance
Insights and Applied Research
- Collaborative Innovation Networks
- Industrial Clusters and Ecosystems
- Workforce Development
Globally Connected Partnerships
- Higher Education Institutes
- Centres of Innovation and Research
- International Technology Vendors